Slice of life (day one)



             I woke up to a crying sound. My dog was sad because the door was closed in my room and he couldn’t go out. I got out of my warm covers and walked to the door. The floor was freezing, so I ran back to my bed and put on my fuzzy, warm socks. I opened the door and the door made a loud creek sound. My dog was still crying so that meant he had to go bathroom. I went back to my room and got my robe on. I opened my door and let my dog outside (in the backyard). I left the door opened so he can come back in, the wind was so strong. I went back inside, the kitchen light was on, it was so bright. The time on the stove was five o’clock. My dog ran back inside. I closed the outside door and went back to my room. I went back in my warm bed but I couldn’t  go to sleep. Since I couldn’t go back to sleep I started getting ready for my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever