Slice of Life (day 9)



           My mouth was on fire. Me and my cousin were doing a challenge. We had to eat turbos without drinking any water,juice or anything. Turbos are these really hot, curly, delicious, chips! It was so hot. I won because my cousin ran to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. After she did that I ran to the fridge and grabbed two water bottles. When my mom walked in the house she said “what are you crazy kids doing!” We just giggled and told her that we were doing a challenge. I told my mom how bad my mouth was on fire and I asked her if she could cut me some fruit or something. She ended up cutting me and my cousin up watermelon. I told my cousin and my mom that I will never eat those chips again. The next day my mom and cousin caught me eating them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever