Slice of Life (day 8)




         The parking spot was so far. We had to walk in the freezing cold just because there wasn’t any parking spots open. When we walked in the mall warm heat hit us. It felt so good because when I was outside it felt like my hands were going to fall off. We were going to bestbuy to buy a pop socket but then we ended up going into the shoe store. Of course we just wanted to look. But looking got turned into wanting and wanting got turned into needing and needing got turned into buying. So my parents bought these beautiful shoes that I might where next week but anyway, afterwards we went to Best Buy and bought really nice pop sockets. After we left the mall we had to walk back to the car in the freezing cold. Then we forgot where we parked so we walked in circles and finally we found the car. We blasted the heat and drove home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever