Slice of Life (day 7)



       I felt a strong breeze! I got out of my bed and shut the window. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. It was so dark. The water was nice and cold. I grabbed my water and went back to bed. “Buzzzz” my phone was blowing up with messages. Someone added me on a group chat and people were going on and on about something. I turned my phone off and but it on my floor. Then I had to go bathroom because I drank water. When I was don’t going bathroom I went back to my bed and fell asleep. It felt like ten minutes and then my alarm went off. I was so tired but I knew I had to wake up. So I woke up. I dragged my feet to the bathroom. When I was done getting dressed and doing my hair. I ate breakfast and left the house. Til this moment I am still VERY tired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever