Slice of Life (day 6)



       I smelled the sweet smell of oatmelt. I got out of bed and rushed to the kitchen because oatmelt is my favorite breakfast of all TIME! I watched my mom cut up my favorite fruits like strawberries, pineapple,blackberries, and rasberries! I went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth. I hurried up and pinned up my hair because my hair was not cooperating with me today. As soon as I was done I went to my dog to get him ready for breakfast. We walked to his bowls while he was stretching. I poured his horrible smelling food into his bowl and poured him fresh, freezing cold water. After that I washed my hands and ate breakfast. I ate a lot of fruits. After eating I was so full I barely could walk!!! I made my way to my room and got dressed. After I got dressed I put my backpack on the couch and went to go walk my dog. I walked my dog for about 15 minutes. It was so cold outside. I hurried up and ran inside. When we came back inside it was already time to leave. I zipped up my coat and just like that my hair got stuck in the zipper. It hurt so bad! I had to unzip my coat and try again. I walked to the car and 5 minutes later I was at school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever