Slice of Life (day 2)



       
          Today in math we took a test. The test was kind of hard for me but also kind of easy. I was so nervous I felt my hands shaking while I was writing. I always get nervous during test. It was so quiet in the classroom, you can hear a pin drop. I was very scared that if I picked one wrong answer I would get a bad grade. So I kept on redoing my work to make sure it was right. My paper looked messy afterwards because there was lots of erase marks. After like 30 minutes passed I was done with the teust. I walked slowly over to the turn in bin. I was so scared because once we put a test in, we can’t take it out. I slowly put my test in and I walked slowly back to my seat. Then just like that class was over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever