Slice of Life (day 12)



         
 The first time I ever went to six flags it was a blast! I had so much fun! My favorite ride was the American eagle! I loved how it had humongous bumps and big turns. When we were in six flags we visited the water station. We went on this really fun slide. When we went in the wave pool we almost drowned .Well ,me and my nephew almost drowned because of the big waves. When we got out of the pool we had ice cream. The ice cream was the best ice cream ever! I think I was just hungry that why I kept on calling it the best ice cream. When we changed back into our dried clothes we went on a few more rides and then we went to dinner. That was one of the best days of my LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever