Slice of Life! (When I almost died in Florida)




          We were all tired and sweaty from the humidity and from walking in the hot sand. As soon as the cold ocean water hit us, we woke up. The waves were so strong in the Florida. After playing in the ocean for about 40 minutes, everyone took a break. Except me! I loved the cold, beautiful, ocean water. There was a humongous wave rushing to me. I tried running but it pulled me back and drowned me. As I gasped for air, salt water went in my eyes and my mouth. It burned! I never felt that much pain in my life. When the wave finally let me go, I ran to shore, that was my que to take a break. I told myself I was never going in the ocean again! About 10 minutes passed and the sun was just too hot and I was so sweaty. I just went to dip my feet but the water felt so good, I just had to get in and I did! It was so fun! I forgot all about me drowning. Here comes another wave and boom it drowned me again. This time the water got in my nose and it burned really bad. I sat out for about 20 minutes and even though I was sweaty I didn’t go in. Ten more minutes passed and I thought third times a charm. I got in the water one more time. Every time we saw a wave everyone warned me. I got out every time. I learned my lesson about waves. After that, the waves cooled down. It was so fun because we saw thousands of different colored fish. There were LARGE rocks. We went over there to take pictures. On our way there, we stepped on nasty, goey, seaweed! It was the nastiest feeling EVER! But it was worth it because when we were by the rocks we saw baby crabs! We took our pictures and it was a blast. The day went from terrible to one of the BEST days ever!

Comments

  1. This is a great slice of life post but oh my goodness! That is super scary!! It sounds like overall though your vacation was fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever