Blog Post 30: Blackfish



          I was so sad because of how seaworld and other water exhibits keep killer whales captive. It was also sad how people died from killer whales. But who can blame killer whales. If I was in a tank for 25 years or more, I would’ve been frustrated. I say if the killer whales they captured are healthy  then seaworld should release them back into their home. If the killer whales are sick then keep the whale until it gets better and then release it. They shouldn’t just keep the whales there for entertainment. I agree with catch and release. I also agree with not letting the trainers in the tank with the killer whales. Just to make sure the trainers are safe.!

Comments

  1. You make some very compelling arguments against captivity. I would love to hear more about what the documentary was about and how this may have changed or reinforced your beliefs about captivity. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever