#29 Fiction vs. Non Fiction



              Fiction and non-fiction has lots of differences and similarities. Fiction is fake or made up. An example of a fiction book, is the book we read in the beginning of the year called Middle School The Worst Years of my Life. On the other hand non-fiction is non fake, so it is real and is based on facts and true events. An example of a non-fiction book, is a book series called I survived. The difference is fiction is fake and non-fiction is real. The similarity is that they are both book genres. They are both very important to read because you need to read non-fiction because it tells you facts about things you will need to know. You need to also read fiction because it is just important to read. If I had to pick I would pick fiction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever