Map Testing



     
      Today I took the map test (math) and it was kind of difficult but I feel like I did good, but I could of done better. My fall score was 212 and today I got up four points, so I’m at 216. I’m so happy because now I can make it to the fun room (when map testing is over). I am also really excited because my parents said if I did good on my testing, I’ll get a reward. Some things I could of done better is getting to bed earlier because I was kind of tired while taking my test. But overall I think I did pretty well.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you did so well on your tests! I also liked hearing about something you want to work on for the spring testing. Good reflection! Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever