Blog 21 (slice of life)




         The day I got my Xbox it was a cold, breezy, snowy day. It was Christmas Eve the day before Christmas and we got to open ONE present. So I picked the squared box with candy cane wrapping paper. I was so happy and all that was going through my head was, “ what is this?”. I smelled the scent of pine and peppermint throughout the air. I also felt a draft of cold wind that was coming from the window but that didn’t stop me from opening my present. My mom said “easy don’t hurt yourself”. All i did was say “yeah ok!” When I started to rip the paper off, I got a deep paper cut but that didn’t stop me. When I saw the box I instantly knew it was a xbox1. I was so happy my mom and dad said “do you like it” and I said “ Yes”. I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to open up my brand new T.V. I got up and hugged both of my parents and said “ Thank You” very happily. 

Comments

  1. Good descriptive wording! This was so detailed, I love it. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever