Scary or Funny moment




      A really funny time is when me and my cousin and sister went to Peraska park. I had told my cousin (Gilissa) to blow the dandelion out for a video. After minutes of bragging her she finally said yes! So as soon as she opened her mouth I shoved it in her mouth. On the video you can hear it go down her throat! It was so funny. Another funny time in my life was when my cousin was going to sleep and he said not to bother him. So what me and my lil cousin did was bother him. We waited for him to go to bed so we can prank him. We got a feather and put shaving cream in his hand. On a count down from 3,2,1 we tickled his face and boom shaving cream splatted all over his face and clothes. It was hilarious!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I was not expecting that. Yikes! It sounds like you're a fan of pranks. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever