Quarter Goals



             My goals for this quarter is to read 4 books. I picked this goal because my BIG goal for the school year is to read 40 book and I only finished one. So I really have to read the whole time during independent reading. Another goal I have in ELA is to write the entire time during quick write. I’m not saying that I don’t, but lately I haven’t been writing the whole time. The last goal I have is to turn my work in on time. I also want my work in neat hand writing and answering the questions as best as possible. A way I will achieve all my goals is by writing it on paper and hanging it up in my locker. So everyday I can see it and maybe one day I can achieve it!

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever