My Favorite City



      https://www.choosechicago.com/blog/post/historic-signs-of-chicago-skyscrapers/       My favorite City is Chicago! It’s Chicago because I love wind and Chicago’s nickname is Windy Cindy! Also because of Chicago’s skyscraper, it’s so beautiful! Especially the Willis Tower! It is so also my favorite city because of the awesome, humongous BEAN! It is so COOL! I also love the crown fountain because someone’s face gets on their and then water shoots out of their mouth! Its so funny! There is much more to love about CHICAGO!!!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I like Chicago and the Bean too :) Good research included as well as a link to more data, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever