If you were president



                  
                     If I was present I would make a law were you can’t use gas cars, you got to use electric cars. I would also make a law wear you got to make sure your company pollutes a certain amount of pollution a month or else their company will be shut down. Because Global Warming. I would also take away the law where Mexicans got to go back to Mexico if they don’t have their papers. I would also take down Donald Trumps wall. I would also ensure a save, loving, strong environment for my people.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I'm happy to see you writing about positive ways you could help the environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

One of my favorite animal

Happiest day ever